New York-Long Island

Good jewelry stores on Long Island?

Hi All,I'm looking for a good jeweler to get our wedding bands.  The place my fiance got my engagement ring at was great, but I found them a little overpriced and they didn't have a great selection.  Any reccommendations? Thanks!

Re: Good jewelry stores on Long Island?

• edited December 2011
    My fiance got my engagement at Good old gold in massapequa. Thats where we were going to look first. Good luck! If I go anytime soon I'll let you know about their selection.
  • edited December 2011
    I actually work in a jewelry store in bellmore, Polara Jewelers. do you have anything in mind what you want? if not we have some in the store, not the biggest of selections but we have that and planty of books. let me know if you want to come in and i will help you.
  • edited December 2011
    LB- so funny- got my engagement ring at Good Old Gold, too! They're great there, I just found them to be a bit pricy.Blu- I work in Merrick, I might take you up on that soon! I'll let you know. Thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    no problem, just let me know.
  • edited December 2011
    Tudor Jewelers in Northport.  I highly recommend going to see Ray.   My brother/sister in law got both their bands custom designed for a reasonable price and they are beautiful.   Ray did an amazing job with my engagement ring and he will be doing both of our bands too!
  • edited December 2011
    My fiancee and i went to polara for my engagement ring they were so helpful customized my piece exactly were kind and curteous and I found to be the best value for the dollare I am definatly going there for my bands. My mom goes there for all her stuff as well and has nothing but rave reviews good luck!! Also search on line a lot of times local stores can get you what you want but having a picture definatly helps.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards