June 2010 Weddings

AW: Cake Design CHECK!!

We met with the baker today.  I LOVE HER!!  Seriously, she is so much like me with her sense of humor... we laughed A LOT!We showed her the Skyline, the STD's, the invites, welcome bag stuff... she is making that cake into a skyline!!!PIB of the Skyline I am referring to, for you newer ladies.The bottom tier will be black with white water.Next tier will have some of the buildings made out of whatever they use to do stuff like that.  Behind a couple of buildings, she is adding some LED lights to make it glow!And the top tier will have our venue building and she is making it stand out just like in the Skyline we had designed by a friend.And on the top?  The famous Spoon Bridge and Cherry sculpture from the Walker Art Center in Minneapolis, where the welcome dinner will be.  The cherry will be RED to make it pop!And she LOVED the idea of making the box of nummies that I sent FI last year.  She wants me to take pics of it and email them to her.  They can even recreate the shipping label with MY handwriting!!!Friday is SAMPLE DAY!!  We chose 7 cake flavors to try.  We just have to stop by and pick them up... they are a little bigger than bite size... 6 pieces of each flavor!!  That's LOTS of yummy cake!!!!Wooooooooooooooo HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
vacation vacation vacation vacation
It's almost here! Weeeeeeee!
my read shelf:
Jaime's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
43/70 books read

Back in June 2010...

Re: AW: Cake Design CHECK!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards