Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Greek Islands

Hi Ladies, my FI and I really want to go to the Greek Islands for our honeymoon.  We found this company called Hellinic Holidays, Inc. That will coordinate the whole trip.  But a few questions for you.1. Has anyone out there been to the Greek Islands for their honeymoon?  Would you recommend it again?2. Another option would be a cruise to the greek islands, has anyone done this?Any info you have on the Greek Islands would be much appreciated!Thanks Ladies
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Greek Islands

• Options
    I actually just went to Greece and Egypt a few weeks ago. FI proposed in Athens! At any rate, we spent a couple of days in Athens and then went on a quick Aegean Air flight to Santorini. I'd really recommend doing exactly that. Athens is an amazing city, and we absolutely loved it. You can't beat standing on the Acropolis or the food... oh the food! Santorini is absolutely amazing. We stayed in Oia and that was my favorite part of the island. We rented a cave house with a balcony and small pool and it was just... amazing. Paradise. We want to go back for sure! We took a quick flight to Egypt and went to the pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx, too, and then flew home. It was a fun way to end our trip.
  • Options
    We are starting to plan our honeymoon to the Greek Islands as well. jodyplustwinsx2 -- Do you the name of the cave houses you stayed in?  That sounds awesome.
  • Options
    It was the Spitia Cave Houses. They are new, so only like two reviews on TripAdvisor, but amazing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards