California-Northern

**Mary**

Have you written up any vendor reviews yet?? Just curious as to how you liked Katie's work (Ambience)??  She's doing our wedding in October and I'd love to hear how it went for you!thanks!

Re: **Mary**

• edited December 2011
    I haven't written any vendor reviews yet, but let me just say that Katie was AMAZING!  Seriously, I absolutely LOVED my flowers and her team did such an awesome job setting everything up!  They did my cake flowers, they used extra flowers on the bar and on our sweetheart table...no detail was left out.  I would 100% recommend her to anyone for anything!  There are tons of pictures in my blog and I'm waiting on pro pics to start doing more recaps. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    awesome!!! I LOVE your pictures--you (and your wedding) look absolutely amazing.  I can't wait to see what she does with ours!  Thanks for the feedback!!
  • edited December 2011
    Aww...thank you so much!!!   I hope your day is everything you're hoping for.  Its going to be beautiful and I can't wait to see pictures!  BTW...St Lucia was amazing too!  We went over to the resort you're staying at and its beautiful!  You're going to love it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards