New Jersey

Semi rant: Papyrus

So we ordered our invitations yesterday and I told the lady that I wanted the thermography printing. She said no problem but I'll have to find out the exact cost for you and get back to you tomorrow. Well just got off the phone with her and she tells me with the invitations I ordered I don't have the option of thermography. Well that’s great, if I had known that I probably would have picked different invites. She really wasn't apologetic about the fact that she made a mistake and didn't really offer any other solution or alternative which I thought was weird.At the end of the day it's really not that big of a deal and it'll save me money. But if I wasn't getting so close to the wedding and wasn't completely sick of looking through invitation books I would have canceled my order and went elsewhere.

Re: Semi rant: Papyrus

• edited December 2011
    That stinks.. I would of been pissed.. Your spending the money you should get what you want.. As long as you will love the invitations the same than stick with it.  But dont' let this be something you turn back on and say damn I wish i got the thermography.. If you dont like them when they come in id complain..
  • edited December 2011
    That sucks! I love that store, but you'd think that lady would know her stuff enough to know all of the options available.
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image182 invited
    image4 got lost on their way to the mailbox
    image127 will witness the anticipated bear union
    image51 will miss out a beary good time
    [RSVP Date 6/01] [125 min]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards