Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Song Poll

What song do you think of when you think:1) The first single you bought:2) middle school dances:3) High School:4) College:5) FI/DH:6) Your Wedding:

Re: Song Poll

• Options
    Whitney Houston's, "I want to dance with somebody!"best.song.ever.
  • Options
    If your lovin' is strong and you got it going on and... 12 inches to a yard rock hard or if it's saggin'...
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Today I heard the Bills song by Destiny's Child.  I felt like I was a freshman in HS again.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Yeah my iTunes on my Mac went haywire this afternoon and somehow tossed Wheel of Fortune by Ace of Base into the newish rock playlist I'd been listening to. It was weird. But good. I definitely sang along.
  • Options
    Cacoffer - I used to prance and jump around our family room while blasting my mom's Whitney CD. That song was my favorite to dance to!
  • Options
    1) The first single you bought: tiffany - i think we're alone now2) middle school dances: angel of mine by monica - i slow danced to it haha.3) High School:  didn't do dances in highschool.  but the first CD i burnt for when i got my license had what's luv by fat joe or whatever,4) College: 50 cents candy shop and ciara 1 2 step5) FI/DH: anything by queen or the marley's (bob, damien, ziggy)6) Your Wedding: lovely tonigh - joshua radin

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    1)The first single you bought: Either Debbie Gibson or Paula Abdul2) middle school dances: all the line dance songs3) High School:  none really comes to mind4) College:  I listened to Howard Stern everyday on the drive in5) FI/DH: acoustic version of Everlong by Foo Fighters6) Your Wedding:  Hands Down by Dashboard Confessional
  • Options
    1) The first single you bought: hmm.. I'm not sure... some of the first tapes I remember having are Tiffany and Belinda Carlisle 2) middle school dances:Mr Vain 3) High School: What's My Age Again-Blink 182, Lit Up- Buckcherry, Jumpin' Jumpin'- Destiny's Child... anything by Lifehouse 4) College: lots of stuff. can't think of anything specific right now 5) FI/DH: renegade by styx 6) Your Wedding: Kiss the Rain- billie myers
  • Options
    1) OMG - something on a 45!! Probably Kiss - I Was Made for Lovin' You or KC and the Sunshine Band 2) Didn't go to any - what was popular in 80-82? 3) Prince, 1999, When Doves Cry, and The Time - The Bird 4) Blister in the Sun, What I Like About You, REM - Superman 5) Shine on You Crazy Diamond (any Pink Floyd song, really); Princess Bride soundtrack; Goo Goo Dolls - Name, Iris 6) (I will think of these; wedding is in just under 4 weeks....) Van Halen - Love Walks In, Peter Gabriel - In Your Eyes, Princess Bride Love Story
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Options
    gg - I tried out for my 8th grade cheer squad to that song.  I didn't make it. boo.
  • Options
    dnb - I LOVED Belinda Carlisle!  "Weak" was one of my favorites.  I had this huge crush on Hunter Murfee  and would sing that song to him in my head and write his name with hearts.  I was certifiable! lol When I'm with youI shake insideMy heart's all tangled upMy tongue is tied...    
  • Options
    1) First single:  Like a Virgin -  Madonna2) Middle school dances:  Human - Human League3) High School:  Anarchy in the UK - Sex Pistols4) Military: Rhythm is a Dancer - Snap!5) FI:  Pour Some Sugar on Me - Def Leppard6) Wedding:  Somebody - Depeche Mode
  • Options
    cacoffer... my fave was heaven is a place on earth, i think i should go download some songs and relive my youth lol
  • Options
    Holy hell... reading all of these, I think I need to go take some Geritol!! Did ANYONE else besides me buy literal albums??? The good news is, I do know most of these songs...
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Options
    Yep, I had a lot of albums.  My first "stereo" that I bought was a combo cassette machine/turntable.  It was one of the first big things that I bought with my own money and I loved it.  That is until I smashed it accidentally during a fight with my Dad one evening.
  • Options
    Oh man, this takes me back! And yes, I'm in the first cassette tape club!1) The first single you bought: "Dial My Heart" by The Boyz. My first concert in 4th grade2) middle school dances: oddly enough, Enter Sandman by Metallica got played a lot. Otherwise, Ice Ice Baby or You Can't Touch This3) High School: Any club songs from poms squad--Mortal Kombat, anything by La Bouche, Snap!, or C&C Music Factory, Real McCoy, Crystal Waters4) College: ODB 'Baby I Got your Money', Let Me Clear My Throat by DJ Kool5) FI/DH: Ace of Spades by Motorhead, F*ck the Pain Away by Peaches, any Iron Maiden or Judas Priest song6) Your Wedding: A smattering of the above! We're mixing in quite a bit of this stuff! =)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards