Destination Weddings Discussions

NWR: pics of our new home!

As you hotties requested, the pics uploaded to my face book, be careful not to confuse the folders as there's photos of my old house on fb too (the old ones mint green, the new one's delicious!) Have not moved in yet, furniture is not mine. My fb account is underemily.johns @ indymarriott.com

Re: NWR: pics of our new home!

• I saw them! Looks awesome...nice kitchen, BTW :-)
  • Thanks for adding me. Your home is beautiful. Believe it or not I love the stove the best. Is it a Euro? I love them. I almost bought one for my home. Also, I glanced at some of your other pics. You and your future hubby are a lovely couple. Love the Paris pics. Oh-and the fine looking Christmas present. I am a big Infinity fan. I have a G37S. I went to Infinity today to get an oil change and my salesman had be looking at the new convertibles. Had to leave quick. He knows I will leave with one by just LOOKING. HAHA.
  • Woot! Big kudos Emily!*m*
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    DW Siggy: Current Books
    White Knot
    image 149 Received the invite of the century. image 90 are coming to party with the unicorns! image 37 will miss out on the good food and eat hot pockets instead. image 22 think I'm psychic.

My Bio, updated 4/24/11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards