Maryland-Baltimore

Checks!

1. Invites mailed (w/out direc. cards but I don't care!)2. Parents gifts almost done3. Card box done4. Guestbook done (diy project)5. all accessories obtained6. had my first shower this past Saturday!!7. nail appts. made for day before wedding8. marriage license obtained last week9. flower girl earrings bought, mailing her a pink tshirt with the 'flower girl' crystal iron on' todaySOO happy the invites were mailed.  Since the shower Saturday I have quite a load of stuff sitting in the house that needs to be put away but at least it's organized chaos as I call it. 40 days!

Re: Checks!

• edited December 2011
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Yay for checks! Good for you! Wow where does the time go? That really sucks about the whole vista print order screw up! I am sorry! It made me order my photo sharing cards NOW so I am not in crunch time waiting for them! But yay for you and getting so much done! I had my shower one and only shower in July and sadly we still have everything sitting in the living room and haven't used or put away anything! :( Although we did use our new crystal vase on Friday when FI brought me home flowers because of my crappy week! So sweet. But I feel you on the organized chaos!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    yea for checks...is there any way you could us the direction cards...like maybe for oot bags?
  • edited December 2011
    I actually am not doing OOT bags.  We only have a few OOT people being invited and I am thinking (and kind of hoping) that they don't come.  They are people I have never even met before. We could always just have the direc. cards at the ceremony and people could take it and use to get to reception place.  I hope the order comes before my wedding!  My photo sharing cards were in the same order.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards