Catholic Weddings

Wedding Rings!

My birthday was May 6th...and I got multiple presents!

First, I got to see my future stepson play baseball (he's a freshman in high school and plays junior varsity)...which was a lot of fun.

Then, on Saturday, my hubby to be surprised me by asking if I wanted to go went wedding ring shopping! Of course I said YES. I went first since we drove separately, so I picked a few out that I liked...and I was surprised that I liked guards the best, because I thought I wanted something very simple. But I loved this one (shown with my engagement ring):

Funny story, though...I wasn't sure if he liked it (he was surprised that I liked it too), so when my MOH and I went shopping a couple of weeks ago (NWR) I picked out another one that I thought he might like better. When I showed it to him he looked at me and said: "Why did you think I didn't like the first one?" Silly me. Anyway, I took it back today. The final choice is safely tucked away in our safety deposit box...

We looked at rings for him, too...we haven't gotten it yet, but surprisingly, it sounds like he might be thinking about wearing his from time to time...

Linda
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary

Re: Wedding Rings!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards