California-Northern
Options

1/2 way there!

We have 63 guests accounted for and 63 more to go!!! C'mon RSVPS!And I've gotten my first annoying RSVP today (other than declines)... a girl that pretty much invited herself rsvp'd with a guest! She doesn't even have a boyfriend!And she asked me if she was invited and I scooted around it until she started emailing me and messaging me on facebook... asking like a crazy person. Yes! You can come... geez!She is NOT bringing someone.

Re: 1/2 way there!

• Options
    sm23sm23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ugh -- I got a call from FI's dad yesterday, saying his brother (FI's uncle) was asking if their kids (cousins) are invited. They are on the B list because we never see or talk to them, and we're not going to invite cousins until we know we have room for all of 20 them and their spouses -- waiting for A list RSVP's to come first.I know that sounds cold and rude, but honestly - the cousins don't even want to come. The uncle at one point told us he would see if he could twist one of the cousins' arms to come to our wedding... Really? You don't need to do that. There are plenty of people who WANT to come and aren't getting an invite because we have a budget and a space limitation at our venue... He's only asking because his wife hates FFIL and thinks he is doing this to her kids on purpose...Ugh, it is so rude to ask if you're invited! I will never understand why people do that.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I hated waiting for RSVPs. Most of them came after the date.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm majorly stressing over RSVPS. We have got about 61 to this date. Deadline is thursday. People are trying to email or call there rsvps. If its already hand addressed and stamped is it really that hard to mail it in and check a box.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards