African American Weddings

Found the Birdcage veil

I found the birdcage veil I wanted at David's Bridal for $24 this weekend.  Not bad.  Wearing it for the b-pix this weekend. Of course for the ceremony next year, I am blinging it out and adding bleached peacock and white ostrich feathers.Cicy

Re: Found the Birdcage veil

• edited December 2011
    That sounds fabulous, can't wait to see it. Congrats on finding a good deal...can you pass your luck my way.....PLEASE!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Girl, I am a price stalker.  I'll research what I want and where to find it. Then I'll makeup my mind what I want to pay...then wait for a deal to come up.  With the birdcage veil, I noticed the appeal is the fascinator. So what people do is sell the veil with the fascinator for $60-$70. All I want is the veil and I'll make my own fascinator.  I found just the veil at David's at a price I could live with especially since I am using it for my boudoir, bridal and day-of pix.Cicy
  • edited December 2011
    YAY cicy!!!...girl I'm too excited for you and you found it at a great price too...hey did you have your trial with the m/u artist yet?...if you did, how did it go?
  • edited December 2011
    We had our trial run this past Sunday.  It went very well. I neglected to take my digital camera though so I didn't post anything about it. We clicked really well and had a lot of fun creating the 3 looks. I have all of my last minute appoitnements made (hair and mani/pedi) for Friday night and Saturday morning.  I have my girl, Crystal (the one that pimped my pumps for the engagement party), on the case to find a pair of shoes for my bustier/garter look.  Other than that...I am ready and very excited about doing the shoot. BTW...why have I been killing the gym the last 2 weeks?  Doing two a days on Tues/Thurs now. Also keeping a daily nutrition and exercise journal on my blog since the AAW BL challenge started.
  • edited December 2011
    Awesome news! Great job, girl!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards