Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions

Leaf Boy???!!! HELP!

So, instead of the traditional flower girl and ring bearer, I am having my niece who is 8 and my 2 y.o. nephew reverse roles and have my niece carry the rings while pulling my nephew in a wagon throwing leaves. But for the program I can't think of any creative ways to acknowledge them. I can't call him the Leaf Boy! Any ideas??

Re: Leaf Boy???!!! HELP!

• I think the idea is absolutely adorable and makes me think of Anne Geddes... At any rate, you could possibly refer to him as the "baby/junior" groomsman?  I know a junior bridesmaid is typically older but it could work if you're in a pinch.Or, boys under the age of 18 are sometimes referred to as "Master" instead of Mr. and "foliage" sounds a little more formal than leaf so you could try to work with that... I hope this helps!  GL
  • I would just list them both as "Child Attendants." No offense, but I think anything else would sound stupid, pretentious or a mixture of both.
  • Less punctuation please. ditto mbc. I'd call them children or child attendants. Anything else is just too precious for my taste.
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • I would just call both of them Ringbearers, since that's what they are doing.  Or Child Attendants would work too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I like the simplicity of "Child Attendants."
  • I'd call them both ring bearers. Master Foliage sounds like someone in a clothing optional gay bar.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards