Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

I have to decided to have it my way.

As some of you know, I was having trouble with my sister about my DW. She thinks I am being selfish for wanting just me and my fiance. I have kids but 2 of them are out of the house and want whatever makes me happy. Myy youngest is giving me trouble about the marriage. She likes my fiance but wants me to marry her dad, whom I might add is already married and happy and I love my fiance with all my heart and soul. I have been dreaming of have a DW for a while. I keeping thinking how romantic it is to walk by myself to him waiting for me on the beach with the ocean breeze. So to not look or feel so selfish, I have decided on having an At Home Celebration, which I wasn't planning. That way the family, friends, and kids could be there for a celebration of our new live together. Sister has voiced, AGAIN, how selfish I am. I can't seem to please her no matter what I decide. New attitude-I have all my life tried to please everyone but me. This time it is about me and my future hubby. I just had to get this off my chest. I am tired of crying about it and feeling guilty about my decisions. I love my kids and would never do anything to hurt any of them but this time I feel I am doing what I can to please me and them. They will be a part of the celebration when I get back with lots of pictures. Oh-let's not forget another excuse for a cake.

Re: I have to decided to have it my way.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards