Ohio-Columbus

Wedding day photos in Dublin

I am getting married in Dublin and I am looking for some places to have pictures taken after we leave the church. Does anyone have recommendations for places to go for some outdoor and indoor shots?Thanks!

Re: Wedding day photos in Dublin

• jocooperjocooper member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would recommend the "bunny" park on Avery Road. (It is near the pool) There are nice flowers, trees, and a fountain. There is also a nice one on the corner of Rings Rd and Woerner Temple. We are getting our engagement pictures taken there tomorrow!!
  • juliekemererjuliekemerer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great ideas! Thanks!
  • reevetobereevetobe member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The huge cement corn field on Frantz could be cool. I 2nd the bunny park -- makes for good pics. Maybe Coffman park, too, with swings and such? Not sure what kind of photos you're going for, but that could be pretty cute! Also, there are quite a few public golf courses. I bet they would be more than happy to accommodate you for photos (I'd just call ahead to make sure.) The bridge at Glick, between Riverside and Dublin Rd. (over the Dam) is small, but could be an idea. The zoo is right there, too, if you're looking for something very different! I'm not sure if they allow anything like this anymore, but Dublin Arts Council, at Emerald Pkwy and Riverside, is a really pretty building. They may allow indoor and outdoor photos, but I'm not 100%.
  • edited December 2011
    Hayden Falls, right off of Hayden Run Rd. Beautiful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards