Oklahoma

Bridal Pic Locations?

I'm doing my Bridal Pictures next week in Oklahoma City, and I was curious where you all did yours?Are there any places that you've found that don't charge you to take pictures there??Thanks!

Re: Bridal Pic Locations?

• YogisBooBooYogisBooBoo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't done mine yet...and I've still got a while till I do them but I've been scouting places out.Places I know that don't charge:The State Capitol buildingThe Myriad Botanical Gardens (outside)BricktownAnywhere downtownPlaces I know that charge:The Overholser Mansion $50 per hour (but that money goes to running the Mansion and helping with upkeep)Places I don't know if they charge:The Harn Homestead (south of the State Capitol building on Lincoln). You'd probably have to pay admission, but its only $5 per person (once again, I know the admission goes to help with the upkeep of the grounds)The Oklahoma Heritage Museum (outside)That's all I can think of...Hope that helps!(sorry about the museum ones that have a note about $$ with them, I'm a museum studies major and I know that a lot of museums are struggling for $$$ and every little bit helps (sorry for diverting from the original topic...lol))
  • okiegirlieokiegirlie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great ideas!! Thanks!
  • fantine948fantine948 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did mine at the Scottish Rite Temple in Guthrie.. it cost $50 but is was worth it! See my post previously and there is a link to some pics
  • MKStarMKStar member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I shot at the Shrine Temple too, I am actually shooting there again tomorrow. I got sick during the first try so we are going back to get more shots.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards