New Jersey
Options

**reilly

Hey - I didn't want to hijack the thread...My pic was taken outside our church, but we had some great ones taken at Grand Summit too - did I send you my pro pics? I know I got a few emails for them the other day in the wine thread... if you want to see them, email me at anothernjbride@gmail.com I actually worked with Teresa, who was great, but have heard nothing but great things about Jimmy as well. I really loved everything about our wedding - Grand Summit was the perfect venue for us, like I said, let me know if you have any questions about it. I could probably dig up my review that I did, too, let me know.
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: **reilly

• Options
    Reilly626Reilly626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Okay, thanks! I'll email you.  We're really excited with our choice with The Grand Summit, its nice being the only wedding reception there on that day!
  • Options
    VoltinxiVoltinxi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oooh Can I butt in? I am getting married at the Grand Summit in January (working with Jimmy too... I call him Mr. Chairman to see him blush)  I would love any recs for food choices or anything else. Did you (or are you reilly) doing the ceremony there too? I would like to see your review!!Thanks!-karen
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Karen - I did not have my ceremony there, but I can send you the email I sent Reilly -  post your email address or email me. :)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    VoltinxiVoltinxi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great Thanks!!my email is  karenlee578 at gmail dot com
  • Options
    Reilly626Reilly626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No, Im getting married at my church!  How exciting to hear someone else getting married there also!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards