Michigan-Detroit
Options

Bed Bath and Beyond Registry Completion Event?

Is anyone going to this?  I just got a postcard to go there to buy anything else we want off our registry at 20% off total purchase, plus door prizes.  It is after hours on Sept. 13th.

Re: Bed Bath and Beyond Registry Completion Event?

• Options
    mink492mink492 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married Sept. 13th. Just wanted to throw that out there ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to ours and it was worth it.  It was so easy because there was like a million staffers there to help.  It was almost kind of annoying, but I am glad they were always a step away.  We won this cappchino maker thing, which was kind of cool, but I am not a coffee person.  Steve has used it a few times, but now it is just sitting taking up space!What I liked is that even the stuff they didn't have in the store, they ordered for us, gave us the 20% off and we got free shipping.  They usually don't give you free shipping I guess.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    whrldtravlrwhrldtravlr member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Amy, that is actually really good to know for the future!
    imageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ohhh perfect!  Thanks Amy.  That is helpful.  I'm all about winning things, even if it is something I don't need or want.  Mink... so I guess that means you won't be attending???
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What stores is it at? I went to the registry event with all the employees who help you register and you won things and it was great!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm going to the Hall and Van Dykke store.  It is only for after you are married, to get the rest of your junk off of the registry.  But I think it is the same type of thing where you get prizes.  I'm really only doing it for that.  There is only 3-4 things off of the registry that we need.
  • Options
    mink492mink492 member
    edited December 2011
    Yea I'm pretty much just an AW & wanted to interrupt.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mink - You're lucky I love that picture in your sig. Where was that taken at?
  • Options
    mink492mink492 member
    edited December 2011
    Downtown Royal Oak (4th & Main, I think). You should go take one too :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I get married on the 11th..  I wonder if they'd let me come even though they probably wont send it until after then..  We'll still be in the area.. Hmmmmmmmm..
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards