April 2013 Weddings

XP- Awesome

I emailed our videographer yesterday to let him know that I needed to cancel because we just couldn't afford his services anymore with our budget. He emailed me back late last night and told me if I wanted to, he was more than willing to work out a payment plan with me. He said no one should go without getting their big day recorded just because they can't afford it. So he's letting me split it up into three payments, two of which aren't due until after the wedding. It's so nice to know their are good people in the world still!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: XP- Awesome

• Thats amazing :)!!! I'm so sad that I can't fit a videographer into my budget!! It will be amazing so happy for you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Nice!! We're not doing a videographer... it would be cool to have it recorded so I could see the ceremony, but oh well. I may just ask one of my friends to record the whole walk down the aisle on their phone and send it to me or something!! lol That's awesome he's working with you though!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • For those of you who don't have the budget for a videographer, you should check out WedIt.com. They send you 5 HD cameras a few days before the wedding and edit the footage afterwards and send you an edited film along with the raw footage. It's less that $400. 
    135 invited image | 45 Yes image | 11 No image | 79 Still need to reply! image
    RSVP Deadline: March 23
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    April 2013 Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaids Dresses
  • That IS awesome!  I'm so glad he's willing to work with you.  If you like the finished result, don't forget to give him great reviews on any and every website you can find.  I'm sure he'll appreciate it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    58 invited image | 17 love destination weddings image
    20 can't make it image | 21 don't know what to do with a RSVP card image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8th
  • That's awesome! We decided today that we are going to strap a Go Pro or two onto our wedding arch and then get a couple of GM to walk around with them on their heads during the reception. If we don't get good footage it should at least be entertaining to watch :P
  • Very cool! My videographer's payment isnt due until the wedding, which is kind of nice.. but not really helping the budget any as it's still due before we're getting any money from the reception lol. We're still trying to figure out if we can fit it in our budget. I really really hope so though, I love the guys work
    158 Invited image | 68 will be there image |6 can't make it image | 84 still need to reply! image
    RSVP Deadline: 4/6/13
    4/26/13 March Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaid Dresses

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That is awesome! It is great to know that there are some good people out there!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards