Wisconsin

Caterer's

Has anyone heard anything good or bad about Irene's catering? What about saz's or Chef Jack? TIA!

Re: Caterer's

• Alyssa0421Alyssa0421 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We will be using Irene's for our wedding in May. They have been great to work with so far and we thought their prices were pretty reasonable. Saz's seems to have similar prices to Irene's and Chef Jack's is more costly. A friend recently had Saz's - everything was great except when they cut the cake wrong (pieces too small) and ended up with the whole bottom layer leftover.
  • IloveDouglasIloveDouglas member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'd give the same review for Saz's.  Everything was great except I had purchased extra cake on purpose to make sure that guests got BIG pieces of cake. That didn't happen, Saz' cut the pieces too small.    I ended up with a LOT of cake to take home.
  • edited December 2011
    Chef Jack's food is amazing and he is super flexible to work with, they do such a great job and it is worth it Saz's is more casual I would say and I haven't had first hand experience with Irene's
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Irene's is amazing!
  • hdheinzhdheinz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Definitely check out Zilli Hospitality Group.  Great repuation and very experienced.  www.zillihospitalitygroup.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards