Michigan-Grand Rapids
Options

Rehearsal Dinner help

Hi ladies,I am looking for a rehearsal dinner location for about 60-70 people in Grand Rapids. I'd prefer downtown but I am open to other areas. I've already checked out Bistro Bella Vita, McFadden's and San Chez...any other ideas would be great! Also not looking to spend too much. Thanks!
Lindsey & John
imageWedding Countdown Ticker
275image 183image 92image

Re: Rehearsal Dinner help

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Boston's  Restaurant and Sport's Bar.  We are having approx. 30 people, and, we were quoted roughly $300.  That includes 2 diff types of Pasta, 2 or 3 diff types of pizza, Salad, breadsticks, and limted alcoholic beverages with the option of $1 per guest for unlimited soft-drinks, coffee, etc.  Also, they have a really nice (and heated) patio area that we hope to use if the weather permits!!!!  HTH
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Mangiamo's right in easttown, its one of the more reasonable places we've found close to downtown, and they really work with your budget!
  • Options
    SarahRN2005SarahRN2005 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh Bostons is a good idea! Doesn't sound like too bad of a price either...I am also trying to think of rehearsal dinner ideas...any others out there? Anybody ever consider the Olive Garden? That's one of my favorites!
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards