Indiana

Churches In/Near Zionsville

Hi all! We are getting married at the Palomino in Zionsville. It's right off 32. This weekend we were at a wedding and FI decided that he really wanted to get married in a church- we both were crying during the vows, it was just so beautiful, and we realized how important it is to us!!! We are getitng married in March so we're sort of pushing it. I'm looking for any church reccomendations- the closer to Palomino the better. And we would like it to be a Christian church- I grew up Protestant, so something like that- but not Catholic.I already contacted and got no's from Zionsville Fellowship and St. Francis in the Fields Episcopal. They only allow it for members. Zionsville Christian Church will meet with us. I also contacted Mts. Runn Baptist Church.Thanks for any suggestions!

Re: Churches In/Near Zionsville

• edited December 2011
    My friend Brittany's dad is a pastor at a church somewhat near there. It's a straight shot down 32. They also had their reception at the Palomino Ballroom. FI and I (after we get married and get more down time) are going to start going and they have a new young adult group. I am pretty excited to start making more friends in the area. Anyways ... you didn't ask for all that ... the church is Radiant Christian Life Church and the website is: http://www.radiantchristianlife.org/index.php HTH!!
  • edited December 2011
    My fiance and I just attended a wedding a few weeks ago at the Zionsville Presbyterian church (www.zpc.com) it's on the corner of 116th and Michigan road. Very nice church, beautiful sanctuary! I don't attend this church myself so I'm not sure what their policy is about marrying non-members of the church.Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Hey! Im actually getting married at Eagletown Friends Church.. and my reception is at the palomino too. The reason i chose it was because it was close and I can use my own pastor if i wanted and its way cheap. i think it was 300 damage deposit and 300 to rent... My sister just got married there as well on 8/8/09 And her reception was at the palomino too... so definately check it out.
  • edited December 2011
    : Eagle Creek Friends Church -3 miles West of US-31/Meridian on IN-32. Turn right onto Eagletown Rd. The church is ½ mile North on the right side of the road I just copied this from my sister invite... she sent me thru email...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards