Texas-San Antonio

Inexpensive Photographers?

Does anyone know of any good inexpensive photographers in San Antonio? I have a tight budget but still want quality photos. I'm having a rustic, country themed wedding. Any suggestions?

Re: Inexpensive Photographers?

• I guess the first question would be budget range? There are several fantastic photographers here on the knot. It might be helpful to go to the Bridal Extravaganza this Sunday. Photographers and other vendors usually have specials that they only offer at these events. Not only that but as you register on your way in you are given "bridal bucks' that most of these accept towards the package total. Another suggestion is to look into the photographers that you like not only style but the price range and see if they would be willing to offer payment plans.
  • Idk your budget but we are on a farily tight one too and booked Two Times photography out of New Braunfels.

We are also having a rustic wedding :)
    Best of luck to you and yours!

Feb 22, 2013
  • BrandaceDJ, when is your wedding?  Ours isn't rustic, but will be outdoors so that our Weimaraner can be part of the ceremony.  I've been referred to a gentleman who does photograpy (wedding, portraits, industrial, pretty much everything) who takes the pics and then provides everything on CD rather than actual prints.  This was exactly what I was looking for, as we are on a tight budget, too.  Haven't met the guy in person yet, but have talked to him a few times to get everything lined up.  My wedding is March 10th of this year, and I can report back afterwards with my thoughts if your wedding isn't coming up too soon after that.  He did come highly recommended to me, though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards