Texas-San Antonio
Options

Old Glory Ranch (Wimberly) feedback or information??

Hello,Can anyone share some information (pricing) and experience on the Old Glory Ranch in Wimberly, TX. We are looking for a place and are in the middle of investigating. Thanks for any kind of information you can submit. It will be greatly appreciated.Anke :) 

Re: Old Glory Ranch (Wimberly) feedback or information??

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to a wedding here about 3 years ago. It's really really beautiful there and all of their ceremony locations are gorgeous. It ended up raining and the staff was amazing at getting everything set up under their covered patio area and then transforming the chapel to the reception area. I think the bride and groom were extremely happy having chosen that venue. That being said, it's pretty expensive. I have their info packet and can email it to you if you send me an email at linzlars at gmail dot com.I'd also suggest you look into Canyon Springs Golf Club (my venue, I love it!) and The Marquardt Ranch.
  • Options
    sw0494sw0494 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My best friend was married there about two years ago and it was beautiful. They offered so many different options and pricing options. They were absolutely amazing.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ladies, Thank you very much. With having the wedding here in the San Antonio area but living in Germany it will be hard at times to organize. It is great that I can post my questions and receive answers so fast. Linzlars ;-) If you could send me some information about the other places you have recommended, I would very much appreciate it. I know, I can look up their website but maybe you can give me more insight. We went to see the Old Glory Ranch yesterday. It is beautiful and would give my german guests the perfect texan ambiance. But you are right it is expensive. That is why we want to look into other options. I am quite new to the knot and could not find how to send you an email out of this community site. Here is my email address cmankegannon@aol.com. Thanks very much and all the best with your wedding on Dec. 20. May all the luck in the world be with you from now on. Greetings from (right now being in SA, but soon back in Stuttgart, Germany). Anke :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards