Washington
Options

Where did you get your dress?

Hi all,
I am looking for bridal salons in Washington, ideally closer to the Spokane area. Does anyone have any reccomendations or warnings for me?

Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Where did you get your dress?

• Options
    EmDeVine14EmDeVine14 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    FWIW: Not quite what you're looking for, but I accidently stumbled upon my dress at GoodWill. I wasn't even dress shopping that day (was looking for halloween party supplies). Luck had it that the dress needs ZERO alterations! 

Follow Me on Pinterest

Visit The Knot!    Visit The Nest!   
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know it's not near Spokane, but I got mine at Alfred Angelo in Tukwila, by Southcenter.
  • Options
    mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I dress shopped in Spokane!

My dress ultimately came from Celestial Selections in the Valley. I'm not Mormon, but I was looking for something with sleeves and they were the ONLY ones who had what I was looking for. Crazy, right? :) They have other non-sleeved dresses too. I loved their customer service. They're definitely worth the drive.

The other place I really loved was Marcella's. Definitely do not skip them! You need an appointment there.

HTH!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_washington_did-dress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:633Discussion:99240615-da11-47f1-b7a3-3c79d43bec98Post:662be247-bb8e-4026-a383-865dbf3f1b46">Re: Where did you get your dress?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I dress shopped in Spokane! My dress ultimately came from Celestial Selections in the Valley. I'm not Mormon, but I was looking for something with sleeves and they were the ONLY ones who had what I was looking for. Crazy, right? :) They have other non-sleeved dresses too. I loved their customer service. They're definitely worth the drive. The other place I really loved was Marcella's. Definitely do not skip them! You need an appointment there. HTH!
    Posted by mrandmrsbrist[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I was already planning on checking out Celestial Selections, but I will definitely add Marcella's to my list! I am also kinda leaning towards something with sleeves (not for religious reasons, I just like sleeves) - it's good to know they have a good variety.
    Thanks again!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_washington_did-dress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:633Discussion:99240615-da11-47f1-b7a3-3c79d43bec98Post:7b486aa5-da3f-4919-af59-ae78ae182fbb">Re: Where did you get your dress?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where did you get your dress? : Thanks! I was already planning on checking out Celestial Selections, but I will definitely add Marcella's to my list! I am also kinda leaning towards something with sleeves (not for religious reasons, I just like sleeves) - it's good to know they have a good variety. Thanks again!
    Posted by aglardulin[/QUOTE]

Hopefully you'll have better luck than I did as we're getting into the colder winter months. The ONLY place I found sleeves was at Celestial. Everywhere else just showed me how they could add really ugly straps or a bolero. GL!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • Options
    It would be a bit more of a drive, but I got mine at www.AmericanRoseBridal.com, in Poulsbo WA. They were incredibly friendly and helpful. Once they knew the style I was looking for they helped me pick out the perfect dress. They had a really good selection at really good prices. Highly recomend them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards