Illinois-Chicago

New Chicago Knottie!

Hello Ladies,

I have been on the Knot for quite some time, but am hoping to be more involved in the message boards now.

My name is Joanna, I am 23, live with my fiance in the South Loop and work downtown.

Our wedding is June 18, 2011. Our ceremony will be at Rockefeller Chapel in Hyde Park (link) and our reception will be at the Renaissance North Shore in Northbrook.

I am so far pleased with Timothy Whaley as my photography company. We recently took engagement photos with the photographer they assigned to us, and they turned out great! Once I get digital proofs, I will post them for everyone to check out.

I am also super excited about my wedding dress. I purchased my wedding dress from Ultimate Bride on Oak Street - Oscar de la Renta (link)! I am incredibly lucky to have this dress, and can't wait to wear it on my wedding day! 

We just ordered bridesmaid dresses from Bella Bridesmaid on Chestnut Street - they are designed by Cynthia Rowley as part of the Dessy Group in passion (aka lavender - link). Both boutiques had wonderful people working there to help me pick out the dresses!

I will be needing all the Chicago Knottie help with my other vendors. Hopefully I can meet some of you soon at the next Knottie Get Together!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: New Chicago Knottie!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards