California-San Diego

Arch Rentals for beach wedding- San Diego

Hi brides-to-be!  My sister is getting married next month in the beach in San Diego.  I'm trying to help her plan from afar (Indiana) and need recommendations for arch rentals where she and her fiance can get married under.  I've found some online in the area for around $300.  Is that the going rate?  Does anyone have any other ideas or rental places to suggest?
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Cori

Re: Arch Rentals for beach wedding- San Diego

• $300 seems excessive to me. I went to the bridal bazaar here in San Diego this past weekend and was quoted $135 for an arch rental (white wood decorated with flowers). Unfortunately I didn't get a card from that vendor and can't remember their name - sorry! But I would keep looking. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • What website were you looking on?!? $300 is ridiculous. 

I just did a quick google search and Raphael's was the first to pop up. The most expensive on here is $115, and there are other cheaper options as well. Check it out and keep searching, but tell her NOT to pay $300. Hope this helps! :)

• I am looking for the same thing & I just made a post about it.  I am trying to find something rustic and simple... and well, that seems to not exist in the rental world...ughhhh!!! everything is sooooo tacky!  I'll let you know if I find anything, I might try to just make my own, not that I have time for it but I am unhappy with everything that I have found on websites. 

• My officiant is charging us $300 to rent the arch. She has 2 to choose from: one's white and the other's bamboo. I like that she's going to bring it with her and then take it after the ceremony. I don't have to deal with it. Her name is Reverand Cathy with Ever After Weddings:

http://www.ever-after-weddings.com/thankyou.html

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards