Gay Weddings
Options

We did it!! PIP

So it may have been nine days ago but the fog is starting to clear.

Wifey and I had beautiful weather and an amazing day, compleate with some pretty sassy diy touches. Here are some of my first faves :)

Also if you are in NY- Rev Deb at ceremonies of the heart was FANTASTIC.

Rehersal dinner tee shirts

Ceremony

Photo booth at the reception (my sign says "we did it" hers says "thats what she said")

sneak peak of our pro-pics :)
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: We did it!! PIP

• Options
    edited December 2011
    You both looked so beautiful ... congratulations!!!

Mari
    Wedding Countdown Ticker wedding countdown Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Our Venue
  • Options
    sustotsustot member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  Love the Bride A & B shirts. 
    How did the photo booth go over?  We are thinking of doing the same for our reception + props.  We're hoping as the night goes on the photos will get more "interesting."
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    love the tee shirts
  • Options
    llucas45llucas45 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations! we have ten days and i can not wait!!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    K&J64K&J64 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations, I love the pro pics of the two of you, you look so happy. All the best to you both!

Photobucket
  • Options
    deegadee9deegadee9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks guys!! We had a blast!

Our names start with A&B so everything in the wedding got branded with A&B instead of a monogram...even in the program we had our wedding party listed as team A and team B...so the teeshirts we just a fun addition (that i have worn almost every night sense :))

The photobooth was AMAZING!
     We used a free trial of: http://www.breezesys.com/purchase_dslrrempro.htm the full software is only like $100 but the free version worked great (no watermarks, all of the files saved..ect) We hooked the computer upto a monitor so the photos would display on our guestbook table.

The photo strips printed 2 strips to a page so the guest cut them and pasted one into an album and signed it, and kept the other strip for themselves. I love love love our guest book. It made wifey cry and the photo booth was the most talked about part of our wedding.

Thanks for all of the love ladies!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    WeabitWeabit member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations! Your dresses are lovely, I really like that they complement each other with the shorter length! The photo guest book sounds like an awesome idea!
  • Options
    alisonzalisonz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Your photobooth is too cute, and I wore a short dress too :)

alison + irene | 10-10-10 | Studio 450

My Big Fat Gay Wedding

Pro Photos
  • Options
    nicknuttncnicknuttnc member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

You look great. I love the tee shirts. I might have to steal that idea( if you don't mind)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrat!!! Married life is amazing huh?/ I just got married 35 days ago( not that I'm counting ha! ha!) I wish you both a life time of happiness.

Steph
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we love the photo booth idea and have talked about renting the whole big thing, i am so intrigued by this computer option!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards