June 2013 Weddings

checks!

Ok.. im getting there! I still feel super behind when i read everyone else's progress but i think im doing okay lol

Ceremony and reception venue booked ( same place)
Engagement party booked ( thrown by my parents)
DJ Booked
Photography booked
Videography booked

Save the dates have arrived

I have three appointments to start dressing shopping scheduled!

Wedding Date 6-1-20103 =)

Re: checks!

• That's a lot to have accomplished! I can understand though why you feel behind. I panic whenever I see the "days left to your wedding" thing on TK. So much planning! You have the big stuff done (besides the dress) so you're doing great!
    June 2013 Sig

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Girl, you have WAY more than I do!!! I have

-the venue booked (ceremony at the same place)
    -a meeting w/a possible officiant on Sunday
    -and LOTS of ideas

I haven't started dress shopping yet. Most of my BMs live out of state so I will prob pick dresses at a chain for them to buy locally.

ha ha ha ha

Do you feel better now looking at my progress?! Smile

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • thanks ladies! i am so much more excited than stressed today!

@ rooney - it does get overwhelming.. and whenever i say to myself " oh i have time for that" somone tells me im crazy and to get on it! its so hard with work and weekends being booked with summer parties

@JenJen - it does make me feel better lol!! I am getting married in NJ too! I have two bridesmaids in florida and i think my BM dresses might be that hardest part of this whole process because of that and i am also a people pleaser who wants everyone to be happy and i have different sizes and shapes and tastes in my party! Where in NJ are you getting married? 

• I'm getting married on Sandy Hook. What about you? I am having a pretty simple wedding, so I am not too worried although the thoughts are creeping into my mind each and every day!  I also am a people pleaser, I want everyone to be happy! I am going to pick a few different style dresses and let each BM pick their own, but all the same color. I will NOT become a Bridezilla! hehe.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • if it makes you feel any better, my wedding date is 6/2/13 and we don't have a venue yet... ALL we have is a photo booth LOL
  • Venue Dress Food Invitations Jewelry

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards