California-Napa

Lodi Wedding?

Can anyone recommend a ceremony/reception site in Lodi?  I've heard you can have a nice "wine country" wedding there for cheaper than Napa or Sonoma.Thanks!!

Re: Lodi Wedding?

• edited December 2011
    Wine and Roses is very popular...my sister got married there.  Hwy 12 isnt a very safe road to travel on so you may want to consider staying at their hotel that night (or having an early wedding like my sister so you arent traveling in the dark) I think when I looked at their prices they werent much lower than the winery I chose in Sonoma.  It all depends on the winery you want...the winery I am getting married at hasn't done weddings for a few years so we got in at a great deal.  That could be something for you to look into! :)
  • shochstetlershochstetler member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks BreeZ!  We're nearly sold on Oak Farm Vineyards in Lodi.  But they don't include much, other than tables and white linens.  I was hoping to find a place where the food, etc. was included.  Do you know of any caterers in that area?  I see you're getting married in just a few weeks.  Congrats!!S.
  • edited December 2011
    Unfortunately I dont know any caterers in the Lodi area (I know wine and roses is all inclusive).  I'll keep an eye out though! :) Thanks...yeah the date is coming up fast! I can't believe I'll be a Mrs. soon!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards