Moms and Maids

Instead of the White House

You can have a flag to display that has flown over the capital. My sister was stationed at the Pentagon for a while, and she bought us each one of these flags for our birthdays one year.  Very cool.  http://www.usflag.org/capitol.flag.html
image Don't mess with the old dogs; age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill! BS and brilliance only come with age and experience.

Re: Instead of the White House

• edited December 2011
    SO COOL! Could be a better idea, considering the uber Republican inlaws. Don't think they'll be impressed by a letter from the Obama white house :-)
  • handfast4mehandfast4me member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    EXACTLY.  I would not want a letter from our current president, and I know DH would burn it before it came across the threshold. 
    image Don't mess with the old dogs; age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill! BS and brilliance only come with age and experience.
  • edited December 2011
    Hello--a few weeks ago a bride was offering 200 white and black stin self tie chair covers...did she ever send you information and do you know how I can contact her? Thank you,Mary Kaiser, MOB, marykais@sbcglobal.net
  • handfast4mehandfast4me member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I believe you sent me an e-mail, too, but I'm not sure how you got my e-mail address.  I don't remember anything about chair covers; my wedding was in March of 2008.  It could have been about my daughter's wedding, but she got married a few weeks ago.  I never got anything about chair covers. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards