Ohio-Cincinnati

Personalized Canvas Tote

Hi ladies. I'm looking for a canvas tote to personalize for my two flower girls. Two questions - where can I find a cute canvas tote? Where can I get it personalized with their names embroidered on the side? I live in Springboro, so the closer to there the better. Thanks!!

PGAL/PAL welcome
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
?BFP #1 11.4.10, EDD 7.12.11, HB 12/9/10, MMC 12/27/10; 11w6d?
?BFP #2 9.12.12, EDD 5.24.13, Beta1(14dpo)=358, Beta2 (18dpo)=1164, HB 107 9/28 and 173 10/12?
Trying to start our family since 2010
My Ovulation Chart
3 Clomid (100mg) cycles + TI + Trigger = BFN's, Femara + Trigger + IUI#1 = BFN
Femara + Trigger + IUI#2 = BFP!
"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." ~Gandhi Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Personalized Canvas Tote

• kelklumpkelklump member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I saw some canvas totes at Michaels. This week they have 20% off entire purchase coupons available. Look at some local malls for embroidery. Kenwood mall has one that is fairly cheap. You might have some luck there!
  • edited December 2011
    Keep your eye open on the Knot's Wedding Shop. They had a sale on them last week for $14.99 for a big one and you could get it personalized. You could also try Eddie Bauer or Lands End.
  • edited December 2011
    I have had my eye on The Knot shop ones, they are adorable, cheap and they personalize them free. It costs a fortune to go to most places local.
  • edited December 2011
    When my sister got married she ordered her tote bags from advantagebridal.com for all of the wedding party. I still use it, I LOVE IT!
  • mindiosumindiosu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out swoozies.com too. Good quality stuff and cute!
  • edited December 2011
    I love lands end's totes. They are very quality and can be purchased in a smaller size for flower girls. Also, at www.exclusivelyweddings.com they sell a cute tote that is a lunch bag/tote bag. It is even lined for cold items. It can be embroidered with the flower girls name and is pink with little daisy's on it. VERY CUTE and I think it was only $11! Good luck!
  • jenn1981jenn1981 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I ordered mine from nnichols.com. They were GREAT quality and super cute. I know some other knotties have also ordered from this site. THe inside was lined with a polka dot fabric and you can embroider the outside with either a monogram or a name.
    Jenn & Jason
    September 27, 2008
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Totes are now on sale at the Knot Shop!
  • lavrillavril member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You guys are the best! Thanks for all the awesome suggestions!!!

PGAL/PAL welcome
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ?BFP #1 11.4.10, EDD 7.12.11, HB 12/9/10, MMC 12/27/10; 11w6d?
    ?BFP #2 9.12.12, EDD 5.24.13, Beta1(14dpo)=358, Beta2 (18dpo)=1164, HB 107 9/28 and 173 10/12?
    Trying to start our family since 2010
    My Ovulation Chart
    3 Clomid (100mg) cycles + TI + Trigger = BFN's, Femara + Trigger + IUI#1 = BFN
    Femara + Trigger + IUI#2 = BFP!
    "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." ~Gandhi Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards