Rhode Island
Options

Giving Away of the last of our wedding decor

i haven't been as sucessful in selling my wedding decor as I'd like and I bought a lot of items I thought i would use but did not. Even though i hate to lose the money on a lot of the tems, i'd rather it see it go to a good home with a bride that can make use of the stuff....rather than sit in the tiny space behind my couch.
With that said, I am giving away the following items. The only catch is you have to come to pick them up from me in Cumberland.

Pew Clips- I have 2 packages of these. From Oriental trading. If no bride uses them I'm also willing to donate them to a church or Catholic school that might make use of them. I have 2 dozen
http://www.orientaltrading.com/api/search?Ntt=pew+clips

White Tulle Bows, my mom had these made at Michaels for about $10 pp. I can email you a photo, we hung them on the pews. I have 3 left. They would also be cute to decorate a basket or something

Large "T" and "J" these are the 24" letters from Joannes. I sprayed them gold, but they can be repainted. WE hung them on the doors of the Towers.

Finally I am SELLING my embosser. I boguht the martha stewart heat embosser when i thought I was going to emboss all my napkins (ya ok) I kept it because I was going to "use" it and never did. I am selling it for $15. It's literally brand new, I attempted to use it once, and it retails for about $25.

Also SELLING my "tomorrow is going to be the best day ever" stamp.
I used this on the rehearsal dinner packages i handed out, that included schedules.Selling the stamp and ink pad (you need an oversized one) for $25.

whoops here is my email if interested jcorvese at gmail dot com

Re: Giving Away of the last of our wedding decor

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards