Michigan-Northern
Options

help please! castle farms wedding

I'm getting married 10/6/12 at Castle Farms.  The only thing I have booked so far is the caterer.  Most of the recommended vendors seem to be booked.  Does anyone have suggestions for flowers, dj, and photography? Thanks! 

Re: help please! castle farms wedding

• Options
    Sky's the Limit in Petoskey is great. We're using them, though they may or may not be booked. We're not having a DJ, and are using a Chicago-area friend as a photographer, so I'm afraid I can't help with the other two. Good luck!

I do have recs for Officiant and cake though, if you're interested!
  • Options
    you should check out this chick - www.thephotochick.net 
    for future reference, anyway. i hate to toot my own horn (ok, thats a lie. i must toot it.) i'm an amazingly affordable photographer in northern michigan - awesome photos and really, really friendly! 

the all-day + everything you could want package is only $800, but the most popular package is up to 6 hours for $600. smaller + larger packages available as well.  packages include hard cover photo book that tells the story of your wedding day, web gallery for ordering and showing photos to friends + family, free digital proofs to use online, extremely affordable and high quality prints + products ($3.50 for an 8x10!) flexible payment options, including credit card, paypal, cash, checks, etc. "layaway" payments, negotiable deposit, and other options available. Really, I'm flexible when it comes to payment arrangements. Whatever works for you. 

check out the website for all the details. photo booth / station available at no extra charge for receptions too! www.thephotochick.net <--- jennifer barger, photographer. 

anyway, that's me. i love castle farms and weddings there are amazingly beautiful.

Even if you don't wish to hire me, check out my tips on how to get the best wedding photos possible! The Secret to Perfect Wedding Photos

Good luck and congrats everyone!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards