Gothic Weddings

Poll: Random

So it's been a little quiet the last couple days which leads me to believe you all have more interesting lives then me right now. So I thought i'd do a little just for fun poll. 1. Do you have any pets? What are their names? 2. What's your favorite song right now? 3. Describe your MOH in one word. 4. What's your FI's favorite band? 5. If you were a crayon what color would you be? And go...
Photobucket

Re: Poll: Random

• 1. Yes, a dog. Hutch (Or Stinky) 2. Hmmmm..... 3. Amazing! 4. Hmmmm..... he has many from all different genres of music. 5. Purple
  • Btw... Watching "Futurama" right now. Hypnofrog is making me do it! =-D
  • Ha! Witchy! You're funny. I'm working on something for the board but I'll explain & get opinions in a different thread.1. 2 male cats - Roscoe & Otto (they're 4 and a half)2. Drowning by Saving Abel3. Invisible? Don't have one :P4. Depends on the day. Slipnot, Avenged Sevenfold, Toby Keith... you get the idea. He's all over the place.5. Black. Duh. Or smokey grey.
  • 1. Short answer- none of my own.  My parents have 3 cats- Minnie, Scamper, and Cricket.  FI's parents have 2 cats- Laela and Juniper, and they're so big, they look like hams with legs.2. Gimme all your Lovin- ZZ Top3. ridiculous (in a good way)4. Nirvana5. Black
  • So I am slacking it and not answering my own poll *L* 1. Do you have any pets? What are their names? I have 2 maine coon cats Faffy and Fang 2. What's your favorite song right now? either Head Will Roll by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs or Fixin to Thrill by Dragonette 3. Describe your MOH in one word. Ha, I don't have one of these either. 4. What's your FI's favorite band? He has a few but if I had to say right now i'd say he's diggin AlexisonFire 5. If you were a crayon what color would you be? Bright Blue
    Photobucket
  • 1. A dog named Hippocrates and a snake named Lola2. I've got a feelin'- Black Eyed Peas3. non-existent4. Disturbed5. Macaroni & Cheese
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 1.I have some spiders, grasshoppers, earwigs, and bees in my garden :)2.Girls Under Glass remix of Madonna's Frozen, and Uh huh by Munchausen by Proxy3.I'm really new to your lingo here.....4.So this is my fiance'? ? ?5.Black, light pink, light purple, purple, dark purple....there's so many.
    Visit Gothic.weddings.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards