California-Northern
Options

*Denisenichole* Big thanks to you!

Denisenichle, I wish I know how to send you a private message but I can't seem to find how to do that on the Knot :)  Anyhow, you gave me info. about where to get my gown altered and just the other day, I went to meet with Chris in Auburn...I had some doubts at first but oh my...oh my...SHE IS so so wonderful and talented!  Becasue my dress has so many layers, she had to work through all of them and even undo some of the weird spots to make the dress flow flawlessly.  I stood there for about two hours while she was getting each layers pefectly measured and explained as she went along but we had such great conversations that time just flew by!!!!  If I didn't meet her through you, I would have never found such a caring person to alter my dress.  After meeting her, I can't imagine how my dress would have turned out if I had taken it to somewhere else.  She is so talented!!!!!!!I just wanted to send you a BIG THANKS to you!!!  You have been an awesome help.

Re: *Denisenichole* Big thanks to you!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Good to hear, I told you she was amazing!!! :-) Did you tell her she looked like Tina Turner? She loves that...LOL. She definitely loves what she does, and it shows. She ended up making changes to my dress that all other alterations people I met with said were impossible. I'm so happy to know I could pass on this gem of a woman to another bride. We're so lucky to be working with her! :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YES, YES...she made changes to my dress as well...that no other people would even bother with!  It looked so much better after she did her amazing touches here and there.  I know for sure, other places would not have even known to do that and still charge me ridiculous amount of $$$.  Well, I am passing on her info. to my future bride friends as well.  Can't wait to go back and try on the finished product!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards