Michigan-Lansing
Options

Eagle Eye brides, which hotels?

Which hotels did you or are you using for room blocks? Have you found any that offer shuttles? TIA!
~Bethany My Bio! Visit Lansing.Weddings.com image
9.10 Siggy Challenge: Fave Pic of FI & I. There are lots, but this one's good! :)image

Re: Eagle Eye brides, which hotels?

• Options
    guerre21guerre21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used University Quality Inn- and they have a shuttle- they had awesome rates and good to work withWe also used Marriott Courtyard off of lake Lansing- They were good to work with also.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! A DOC I met with mentioned those too, but I wanted to get confirmation from real brides! :)
    ~Bethany My Bio! Visit Lansing.Weddings.com image
    9.10 Siggy Challenge: Fave Pic of FI & I. There are lots, but this one's good! :)image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What were the terms of blocking rooms at those places?  Did you have to commit to using X number or pay to block?  Also, how did you determine how many rooms to block?  I'm starting out on this quest too and I'm not really sure how many to block since it's kind of hard to guess who will attend, who will use the block & who will do their own thing.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're using the Hampton Inn on Coolidge.  $99/night and they offer a shuttle.
  • Options
    TwinaTwina member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi, I just got married on August 29th and booked the entire Hampton Inn on Coolige.  The hotel is under newer management and they did a FANTASTIC job!  They shuttled the entire bridal party (22 total) to the Eagle Eye Chapel and shuttled any guest to the reception.  We also did hotel bags (about 130 of them).  They were able to store them and every guest recieved their bag.  I highly recommend The Hampton!!Good luck, Stephanie
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards