Arizona-Phoenix

Engagement photos

Hi Ladies, can you please give me some advive on good places here in town to take engagement photos? I am definitely thinkning outside. Somewhere with a vintage and or rustic vibe. Thanks.

Re: Engagement photos

• edited December 2011
    How awesome you asked the exact same question I have?! haha
  • edited December 2011
    Sweet! :-D Let me know if you hear anything. I have been thinking about the Farm at South Mountain. Especially since I originally wanted to get married there.  I asked my mom's friend who used to work for ADOT. Here's what he said though I haven't looked into of the locations yet.  Good Luck! ;-)There are old stone structures at the lookouts on top of South Mountain. Perhaps for the sake of more variety, Pioneer is not too far away from you and they have relocated tons of old buildings there. You could also try Goldfield out along the Apache Trail. If you want to do this and not be so hot, There are great buildings at the Sharlott Hall Museum in Prescott and it wouldn’t be so hot while shooting.
  • edited December 2011
    We did our pictures at Sahuaro Ranch Park in Glendale.  One part of the park has 3 vintage houses that are great for pictures.
  • edited December 2011
    I think that it would be great to shoot there. We live very close so it would definitely be convenient. Thanks! :-)
  • smoore79smoore79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am helping my sister plan her wedding and we just came across this blog post that listed several good locations with sample pictures.  Every Friday this photographer posts an FAQ.  So far it's been totally helpful.http://www.aligirlphotography.net/?p=43
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks! :-D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards