Virginia
Options

Seamstress/Alterations near Alexandria

Hello! I am helping a friend with some elements of her wedding and she needs to find someone to do alterations for a reasonable price. The bride is located in Alexandria if that matters. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Thank you!Laura

Re: Seamstress/Alterations near Alexandria

• Options
    kellbell1919kellbell1919 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There is a woman named Angie in fairfax who is supposed to be amazing, if you ask on the DC Board one of them should have her contact info. For a bride in Alexandria, you're going to get the most help ont he DC Board in general.
    image "...Saving just one pet won't change the world...but, surely, the world will change for that one pet..."
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Also, if you go to weddingwire.com they have vendors listed with ratings and you can search by zipcode. I found a couple of seamstresses that looked pretty good (I also live in Alexandria) - One's name was Judith, but I don't remember any specifics - I think she's in Vienna.
  • Options
    pinktimbspinktimbs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow, great timing on this post! I'm looking for a seamstress in the area to convert my strapless neckline to a sweetheart one.Judith's Boutique and Alterations is in Vienna and her info on weddingwire.com is: http://www.weddingwire.com/biz/judiths-boutique-alteration-vienna/053ee443d4f52cbb.html(I just wish she posted before and after pictures of some of her work.)
    We're married, woo!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards