Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Cute Bridesmaid Gift Idea

I found these on Etsy and thought they were super cute!  I am getting my bridal party wine glasses and think these will look great on the headtable and make a cute addition to my gift! The seller said that she can do them in different colors and quantities.  She sent me a pic of the pink with black ribbon and they were totally cute!  Do you guys like these?

Re: Cute Bridesmaid Gift Idea

• JamieK1882JamieK1882 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Personally not a fan.
  • edited December 2011
    Sorry but I'm agreeing with Jamie...not a fan.  I think I'd be annoyed by taking it on/off my glass everytime I took a drink, so I would prob put it on the table and never use.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I little to cutesy for my taste as well...
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    They are intended more for when they are put in the china closet so they don't get dusty and look cute, not so much for a table
  • cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can see it as a practical thing for glasses in the china closet.. but then, why have them on your head table? and if you gift only 1/ bridesmaid, what will they do with just one?

If you go ahead on using these for gifts, I'd at least gift a set of 4... I dont think anyone could use 1 cover.
  • edited December 2011
    Very good point!  Maybe more of a birthday gift or something.  I showed my friend who has a china closet and she thought it was great...but not everyone has thier glasses on display.  
  • edited December 2011
    Ok it makes a lot more sense to have them in a china cabinet. However, some people are like me and just flip the glasses upside down, since I feel that they are more stable in there. A set of four would be nice though.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards