Hawaii
Options

Wedding Gown shopping PIPs!

Sorry my PIPs are always so big...I just copy and paste. Here are a few of the dresses I tried on in Dallas last weekend. They were gorgeous. The last one was my favorite, but it was a size too small so it got caught on my hips. I'm going to three boutiques this weekend here in Oklahoma City, can't wait!
andrea and ryan . june 2010 . maui.olowalu
My Planning Bio

Re: Wedding Gown shopping PIPs!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow - that 3rd dress is really beautiful on you. Looks very flattering on your figure and the I love the way it's embellished on one side.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    mauidandymauidandy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you! It looks a little weird...if it fit right, the dress would fall down a little more and it wouldn't look short like that. I'm searching for my size this weekend, it's a Maggie Sottero! :)
    My Planning Bio
  • Options
    kjane12kjane12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like the style of the first. It has a lot of character with a sweet flower and a champagne sash that blends in with the rouching. Very pretty.
  • Options
    ETweetETweet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    All three are very pretty. I love the style you are going for. I am leaning towards two or three. Although I am digging the tropical feel of the flower from the first one. How are you going to choose!?!?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I wish I could see more of the first one. I think that might be my favorite. I love that flower. The look is so light and tropical.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    machan2010machan2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like the first one too! Love the flower!!!!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    mauidandymauidandy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Here is the back part of the first dress! It was so light and definitely had a tropical feel. My best friend has the rest of the pictures and hasn't emailed them to me yet. I don't want to ever choose...I am afraid I'll end up loving something else more closer to the wedding!
    My Planning Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Andrea, they're all so pretty! I love the back of the first one too!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The sweetheart neckline on the third one looks great on you! I'm a sucker for the sweethearts! =p
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They're all so pretty!  I really love the look of the sash & flower of the first one.  I also like the way the third one looks on you too!  I can only imagine how much better it would look on you when you find it in your size.  :)
  • Options
    inamrainamra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dress shopping is always so much fun! I LOVE the 3rd one on you best too =) But they all look GREAT on you! Keep us posted on which dress you choose after more shopping this weekend!
    Sept 2008 Wedding | May 2010 & Mar 2012 Babies
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm a HUGE fan of the first one!!! I love it - it has such an island feel to it!!
  • Options
    carrieoz_76carrieoz_76 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Definitely #3! I also really like the ones with the flower at the hip. And I really like beading - I think it'll look gorgeous in the sunlight. :) Have fun shopping!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    gosh this is a hard one!!! I love them all !!!  i think my fave on u would have to be.... #1 =)
    KatluvsJohn
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    IMO, the first and third dresses look great on you.  It will be a tough decision.  BTW what is the name of the bridal shop you went to in Dallas?  I live about 2 hours outside of Dallas and was looking for a place to start.  TIA!
    Ally & Mar | 08.09.10 | The Coconut Club, Oahu
    Planning Bio-updated 06/07 | Married Bio & For SALE items

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    beautiful!!! i love #1 and #3, Hard choice!!!
  • Options
    diorgrl8diorgrl8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wow, they're all gorgeous! let us know which one is "the one" :)
  • Options
    vanilla15vanilla15 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    my fav is definitely #1 
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Andrea, they are all beautiful.  But I'm loving the 1st one!!! It's stunning!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Okay, totally late post here...but I love the first one!
    image imageimage Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards