Not Engaged Yet

Real life after vacation

I officially got back yesterday from vacation. I didn't post much from the long weekend except for my engagement story on the proposal tab. Turns out bf/now fianc had an alternative reason to visit my parents. He asked my dad, both of them told me later. Where's the surprise?!? oh well! It was a surprise a couple of days later. So can I still stay with you ladies? You all will keep me sane. Plus I want to finish the weight loss challenge!
LilySlim Weight loss tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Real life after vacation

• Welcome back! I just read your engagement story. Congrats!
  • And just because you were probably wondering, I always read your SN as JBMAZDA.
  • I was wondering when you'd come announce your engagement to NEY!  congrats.  :)
  • Congrats! 
  • Congratulations on your engagement! :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Yay! Congrats!

"There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." -Friedrich Nietzsche, "On Reading and Writing"
  • Congratulations :D
    DIStickers.com Ticker
  • Congrats! Pretty ring!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• I just saw your story. Congrats!!!!!!!!

Anniversary

• What a sweet story!  The cave sounds like so much fun.  Congrats!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_real-life-after-vacation?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:e57519d8-b50e-45b3-bee9-2da5f2373d60Post:c11b69aa-b92b-4691-a68b-9820e183fdc0">Real life after vacation</a>:
    [QUOTE]I officially got back yesterday from vacation. I didn't post much from the long weekend except for my engagement story on the proposal tab. Turns out bf/now fianc had an alternative reason to visit my parents. <strong>He asked my dad, both of them told me later. Where's the surprise?!? oh well! It was a surprise a couple of days later.</strong> So can I still stay with you ladies? You all will keep me sane. Plus I want to finish the weight loss challenge!
    Posted by JBSMADA10[/QUOTE]

<div>Congratulations!  </div><div>
    </div><div>I know how this feels - my BF talked to my dad a couple of weeks ago (and my stepmom promptly told me), and then he went to talk to my mom last night (she called me before he went over there freaking out about why he wanted to meet with her...apparently, she thought I had died and no one was telling her, so she was throwing up with worry all weekend).</div>
  • I didn't mean to post and run, I actually forgot I posted. I've been running errands all morning. Thank you ladies. We actually moved the wedding up a year. So we are getting married in the church I grew up in, on September 28, 2013. So I have a year. But anyways jen it's funny you think that because my sn is all about being a single mon/dad to my son JB. Nothing to do about cars. Btw I will be asking a lot about a lot. Be forewarned! And the reason why I hadn't posted yet was because I didn't really know what to say to those who aren't engaged yet and have been waiting longer than I have. In some ways I felt bad.
  • In Response to Re:Real life after vacation:[QUOTE]Congrats! Pretty ring! Posted by cu97tiger[/QUOTE]

Thanks we both picked it out on separate passes through the jewelry store.
  • Congrats!

I was also wondering when you were going to come and announce. :) When I was NEY, I always enjoyed seeing others proposals and celebrating them (and the ugly green monster only stuck around for a minute or two). 

--------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • I'm NEY and it doesn't bother me here to see girls who are younger and/or have been together a shorter period of time get engaged.  I feel there is a certain comraderie,and understanding here that for me doesn't make me jealous. 
    I find I get more envious with people I know IRL and than here.

Anniversary

• Congrats!  I'll have to go read your story.
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards