Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Carrie Anne Powell

You guys, thank you so much for suggesting her in other posts.  Seriously.  I emailed her yesterday, met with her before work today, and I keep on looking over what she quoted me with disbelief.  It's a little more than I was thinking of spending on flowers, but I was not going to include centerpieces and if I DIY my centerpieces, it would take a lot of time and talent that I don't have.

We were going in one direction and at the very end I mentioned wildflowers, and she was totally up for that as well.  I told her how sustainability is an important factor in my life and she said that she is the only florist recommended on greenbrideguide.com. 

I'm still meeting with Bettis Florist, because I have an appt with her, but thank you girls so much for recommending Carrie Anne!

Baby boy 7.10.13

Re: Carrie Anne Powell

• Janiceb2010Janiceb2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Soooo happy you liked her!  We can't wait to get more involved for our day with the flowers.  We still have 7 months, but Carrie has been just amazing!

Pittsburgh September Siggy - Our honeymoon will be at the Royal Suites Turquesas in P*nta Cana. Super excited!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Awesome! I can't wait to keep working with her! If you go to SImply Perfect Weddings blog, there is a recent wedding documented and she did the flowers - gorgeous!!! I don't know what other quotes you've gotten, but the ones I got were higher than her estimate with a few less things. Good Luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I would recommend Carrie to anyone. We are not using her, we are using the florist who is also providing our centerpiece in our hotel reception package, because she surprisingly came in cheaper than Carrie. I would definitely keep your other appointment, because you may be surprised.
  • MRadsMRads member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-pittsburgh_carrie-anne-powell?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:116Discussion:4000ad2b-5ef5-4079-9d56-c036f51a2b0aPost:50f897a6-3bea-42dc-84b8-dcfa2d6a4999">Re: Carrie Anne Powell</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would recommend Carrie to anyone. We are not using her, we are using the florist who is also providing our centerpiece in our hotel reception package, because she surprisingly came in cheaper than Carrie. I would definitely keep your other appointment, because you may be surprised.
    Posted by mrswolf0917[/QUOTE]

Who is your florist?

Baby boy 7.10.13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards