Military Brides

Bizarre Legal Question

Anyways, does anybody know if being on probation disallows me to move onto a military base whenever I get married?  Its for silly MIP misdemeanor.

Re: Bizarre Legal Question

• kyrgyzstankyrgyzstan member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    It should not. However, what you do/have done will affect your H. And any clearance he might need. I hope you make better decisions in the future Lillian. GL.
    I hate Dave Ramsey
  • edited December 2011
    I don’t know of it effecting living on base. Agree with pp, don’t hold me to it cause I don’t know every military law, but pretty sure it can effect hubby’s orders. Some places require more clearance then others. I would phone local JAG office (not sure what other branch legal aid is called) and ask away.
  • edited December 2011
    Unfortunately, I wasn't even drinking alcohol that night, but America's justice system is incredibly flawed and I don't have the money to pay my lawyer more to take it to trial.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the JAG office suggestion.  I wasn't sure who I should ask.
  • kyrgyzstankyrgyzstan member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Minor in Possession does not have to equal drinking. It means you're in possession. If I recall from your earlier posting under your original sn, you're not 21. Make better choices, stay away from alcohol (or go to Canada/Mexico when you want to drink) and don't blame the legal system for your poor choices.
    I hate Dave Ramsey
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards