Delaware

AW: Bridal Shower Yesterday!

I had my bridal shower yesterday!! The theme was Breakfast at Tiffany's! My mom and the BM's wore black dresses, pearls, and had black sunglasses just like Holly Golightly. The cake was a Tiffany's box, and for the centerpieces, my mom wrapped square glass vases in Tiffany blue wrapping paper with the white ribbon and had white daisy's in them, and she also had huge martini glasses with big diamonds and pearls in them. Omg, and the chair they made for me was gorgeous! My mom & the BM's did such an amazing job! It went by so fast though! I felt like I blinked and it was all over. I'm getting the pics tonight, so I'll post them on Facebook when I get them.

Re: AW: Bridal Shower Yesterday!

• lmicoluccilmicolucci member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's awesome Sarah!  Can't wait to see the pictures.  So, what was your favorite gift you received?
  • edited December 2011
    Hmm, my fav was one of my place settings (I love my china!) Most creative was a basket full of Halloween stuff from Tim's stepmom (she bought us a skeleton bride & groom snow globe) And the funniest was a pair of boxing gloves from one of Tim's sisters who wrote in the card "You can use these when Tim pisses you off!" lol!
  • bubblyblondybubblyblondy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aww!! Thats a really neat theme! Where was it at? Where you surprised? Cant wait to see pics! I know, I love my china too- my aunt bought me my whole set for 12!!! Thats sooo cute about the Halloween Basket and gloves!!
  • amlinton1615amlinton1615 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aww your shower sounds like it was a lot of fun.  Can't wait to see pics.
  • edited December 2011
    Your shower sounds awesome!  I love Tims sisters present :)  Thats great lolIll be looking for pics tonight!
  • edited December 2011
    that is an incredible theme!!  your family/friends sound awesome!  Glad that you had a good time :)
  • hollynbabyhollynbaby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'd love the see the pics--how can I add you on FB? I am currently planning my BFF's bridal shower! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards