Iowa-Quad Cities

Vendor Reviews (long)

Reception: The Knights of ColumbusThis was a great place for our reception. The food was great and the service is wonderful. We got compliments on the food.   Photography: Studio D www.photosbystudiod.comDonna is awesome. She takes wonderful pictures! She helped when she wasn’t even asked to. She just knows what needs to be done. I really appreciated everything she did for us on our wedding day. Thank you Donna!   DJ: Maestro Productions with Roger DRoger is a great DJ. There were dancers all night long. He is very professional and very personable.   Transportation: Quad City Trolley www.quadcitytrolley.comWe had so much fun on the trolley on the way from the church to the reception. No complaints here. We stopped at VanderVeer for pictures too.   Ceremony: Olde St. Ann’s Olde St. Ann’s is such a pretty church! Before the ceremony my girls and I hid out in the Saloon in the historic village and we got some great pictures in there.   Videographer: Video Moments www.videomoments.netI haven’t gotten anything back yet but she seemed to have a lot covered. I don’t think that I will be disappointed.   Photo booth: Party Booths www.partybooths.comI am so glad that we decided to do the party booth! Everyone loved it and had a blast! I highly recommend this!   Make-up: Erin Seddon www.erinkayseddon.comErin is so awesome! She came to the church to do my make-up and did a wonderful job. I got compliments all day long!   Flowers: West End GardensDefinitely check West End Gardens out. Sue is fabulous! We used her for wedding flowers, invitations, thank you cards, a few bridal party gifts, centerpieces, and all the tuxes. She is great to work with and cares about your wedding. Very reasonably priced as well.   Cake: Sweet Perfections www.sweet-perfections.comAll you have to do is try one of her cakes and you’ll be hooked. Her butter cream frosting is to die for. She did all our cakes for the wedding, including a 1969 Chevelle car grooms cake!   Dress: David’s BridalI had no problems with the David’s Bridal here in Davenport. I know it seems to be hit and miss there but I have no complaints. Nails: Salon StaticWe had so much fun the day before my wedding getting manis/pedis. I also get my solar nails filled every two weeks there. Lynn does a great job.Pretty much everyone was local. If you need contact information email me at teena08 at hotmail dot com.

Re: Vendor Reviews (long)

• mommabarker09mommabarker09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for your reviews!! Do you have pictures of your reception?? Would you mind sharing how much you paid the hall for the night??
  • LoveMyPEguyLoveMyPEguy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats, Tina! So happy to hear you had a wonderful wedding day! You looked beautiful! Can't wait to see more pics!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards