Georgia-Atlanta

Recommendations for Online Jewelry Company or Wholesale

Ladies,Can anyone recommend an online or wholesale jewelry company for purchasing a good wedding set (quality w/out the high prices of the retailers)?

Re: Recommendations for Online Jewelry Company or Wholesale

• askmetostayaskmetostay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    whats a wedding set? like pearls? or rhinestones?
  • edited December 2011
    I got mine from [url]www.whiteaisle.com[/url]reasonable and very pretty.
    Baby Boxer is coming! 5.23.12
    www.focushunting.com
  • edited December 2011
    [url]<a href="http://perfectdetails.com/" rel='nofollow'>http://perfectdetails.com/</a>[/url]
  • alison1209alison1209 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got mine (and my bridesmaids') from annabellagio.com and I couldn't be happier with the quality or the price. If I could I'd wear my earrings every day!!!
  • sduncans09sduncans09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    custom made at etsy.com
  • edited December 2011
    Ladies, I'm sorry.  When I said "wedding set," I meant the wedding bands for me and the future hubby. Any good ideas?  The retailers are terribly expensive for good quality diamonds.    
  • edited December 2011
    ooohhh....gotcha.the only reputable online place I know is bluenile.com
    Baby Boxer is coming! 5.23.12
    www.focushunting.com
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you!
  • edited December 2011
    don't laugh, but my friend replaced her husband's ring with one from wal-mart.  he destroyed the one he had - they're happy with the one they got.
  • caeebecaeebe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We just ordered my fiance's band from Superior Wedding Rings.  They have been really responsive.  We were supposed to receive the ring yesterday but due to a shipping mix up (UPS is at fault not Superior) they tried to deliver it after work hours so we are now waiting until Tuesday :(I can let you know how the ring is after we get if if you wish.  We were going to go with Blue Nile buy FI has small hands and we would have had to special order it (4 week wait and no returns).  Go to the OneWed website to get a 10% off coupon for Bluenile.comI got my wedding band/engagement ring from a local retailer.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards