Pre-wedding Parties
Options

Are favors required?

What do you all think about bridal shower favors. For the most part I think they are a waste. Most of the time they are cute, but rather not functional. People normally leave them behind. I dont want to seem cheap, but I dont want to waste my money either. At the wedding we are going to have cookies at each place setting. Thanks in advance :)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Are favors required?

• Options
    trix1223trix1223 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    IMO, trinkets=bad favor that I'd leave behind or toss as soon as I got home.Cookies at each place=YUM!  I love cookies, so for me this would be a favor that I'd love!Edible favors tend to be the most popular.
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My moms throwing the bridal shower I am just trying to help her out with ideas. She's not really sure where to begin. Thanks for all the advice... no favors at the bridal shower and yummy cookies at the wedding!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards