Arkansas
Options

first hogs game!

I'm SO glad it's football season again! Is anyone going to the game this weekend? We go to Fayetteville games so we're not going to this one :( I want to see it so bad but our cable company is shiit!

Re: first hogs game!

• Options
    jlk67jlk67 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Have you not been to one in LR?  If not, you should go.  The atmosphere is so different than Fayetteville and I mean in a good way.  The crowd is crazy loud in LR.
  • Options
    No, I havent been to one in LR. I want to go to this one but since we're saving for the wedding it looks like it's out of the question. It sucks, I know. Are you going?
  • Options
    amelianguyamelianguy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha noooo...I hate game weekend. Fayetteville is just not that set up for that much traffic! Haha when I was waiting on RSVP's I had a bunch of people tell me they needed to check the game schedule to see if there was a game that weekend before they said yes or no. Fortunately, there's not. *lol*
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I must agree the LR games are awesome soo much more energy and FUN!!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We only go to the Fayetteville games and we are from Little Rock. LOL. It just usually falls where we can't go to games here. I really love the Fayett games, even though the drive can become quite a pain.
    Just Married!!!!! :)
  • Options
    Our Cocktail Dinner/Shower/Party thrown for us next weekend... is next weekend to the fact there is no razorback game. Plus, our wedding was planned around making sure that it would not be a home game atleast... the Venue has a few nice TV's. lol.
  • Options
    jlk67jlk67 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Hot Springs cable is shiit.  I had dish network in Maumelle, and Dane had resort cable.  We had to get cable for our internet, but I still transferred by dish network down here.  I hate the cable here really bad.  I wasn't able to go to the game.  Even if we had gotten tickets, I wouldn't have been able to go.  Dane's grandpa passed away Wednesday and we ended up making a drive to Minnesota and back over the weekend. I was wearing a Razorback shirt on the way back home and I got dirty looks when we stopped in Missouri.
  • Options
    Jen- sorry to hear bout the loss! I didn't get to even watch the game on TV b/c of Resort. They suck. I want Directv bad!! We sat in the backyard and drank and smoked a brisket and listened to it on the radio, lol.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards