California-San Diego
Options

Great deal on bridesmaid dresses!

Hi there knotties! I just wanted to share a great deal I got on bridesmaids dresses--$30 each for new dresses from Target.com, believe it or not! I could not bear asking my bridesmaids (who are mostly students or still paying off student loans) to spend $100-$200 each on a dress for my wedding, so I found a great deal and went for it despite hesitations that the dress might not be that great when it arrived. Well they came, and the dresses are perfect for a summer wedding, they are super cute, and fit all of my girls great (only one of four will have to have some alterations). Here's the dress:http://tinyurl.com/mtlcbkYou can get it in lavender, brown, black, gray or white. It was on sale a few weeks ago for $29.99, now it's $39.99 but still a great deal at that.Hope the info might help out somebody else on a tight budget!

Re: Great deal on bridesmaid dresses!

• Options
    hellomalloryhellomallory member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow thats great!  They are cute!   Thanks for sharing!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    those are cute! My girls got these brown dresses from Forever 21 for $25.... they aren't very flattering on anyone over like a size 10 or 12, but they look nice on my girls... I too could not ask them to spend over $100 ($170, to get the dress we originally wanted) and since the wedding's at the beach we could go a little more casual for them... which also means the GMs aren't wearing tuxes, just brown slacks, white shirt and green tie (colors are brown and green)
  • Options
    AUTUMNINLOVEAUTUMNINLOVE member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great deals guys! .. I actually got my bridesmaid dresses at Macys (of course during a sale) and they only cost $10! .. what a steal! .. plus they are the right color and they look very cute. Now all my bms love me :) Be sure to check out macys!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards