Michigan-Lansing
Options

eagle eye/ hawk hollow brides

Did anyone have them make the cake. Im pretty sure the baker works for both.. Naomi? I was just wondering if the cake was good or not???

Re: eagle eye/ hawk hollow brides

• Options
    aaf10aaf10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I booked my wedding for next year and they told me Naomi is only going to be there until this December and they were not sure if they were going to hire another baker. Not sure when your wedding is, but you might want to ask Melissa about this if this is still true of if they have more information about cakes for next year. I was told to try to get in touch with them at the end of the year as of last May they still do not know what's going to happen when that baker leaves.
    Ann and Brett 10.9.10
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had the same thing happen; they told me to look elsewhere because she was leaving and they weren't sure when they'd have a new baker.  I've heard her cakes were really good too!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh..thats wierd. They didnt tell me that. Im getting married this december though... so maybe thats why..
  • Options
    sarcole530sarcole530 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Naomi is actually staying now so she will be able to do cakes for brides next year.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If she is staying that would have been nice to know!  I would have really liked to keep everything right there.  Oh well.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, i also found out she is staying. Her cakes are amazing. We had a cake testing. We tried the confetti, which I loved and the white raspberry, which was also amazing. :]
  • Options
    TwinaTwina member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Brides, I just got married at the Eagle Eye on August 29th.  Naomi made my cake and it was both beautiful and delicious!Good luck!Stephanie
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards